09.06.1955

09.06.1955 - When the clock strikes twelve, there will always be a phone call from us wishing you 'Happy Birthday' but this time onwards there will be none because you are no longer with us. Just the thought of it causes me so much pain. I was dreading of this day for the amount of pain I'll be going through and to be honest, I didn't want to go through it at all but I have no choice because I can't escape it either. So I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, and the pain that aches in my heart writing you this because there's nothing else that I can do, but this. I'm not just going through this today, but every other day too, and this month especially, I'll be going through it twice because after this it's Father's Day. Your face is fading away from my memories and I only have pictures to get reminded by which at the same time is keeping those memories of you alive for me. I wish it wasn't that way at all. I wish all of us would still have time. But it's too late. And nothing can be changed. Not anymore. I'm sorry for not being the daughter that you expected me to be and I am very grateful for everything that you have done for me, for us. You have been one hell of a great dad and you will always be my hero. Happy Birthday, Appa! I know you're looking out for us in every way and I'm not afraid anymore because I know you're there right beside me. I hope you're finally in peace, and I will go all the way to make you proud. I love you, Appa and I miss you so much that it hurts. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Left

Will she be saved or will it be too late?

Death.